- SelfService Portal (yes, an old org ca. 2007 but still using this feature)
- Triggers and workflows associated with
- Case comment added from Self Service Portal as in screen shot below
Question: If the triggers/workflows aren't doing what one expects, how does one debug this using the Debug Log?
Facts as I see them:
- The running user is not the automated case user when case comments are inserted
- The running user is of type
SelfServiceUser(key prefix 035)
- Trace Flags can't be set for
Short of injecting a beacon into the org that uses an email alert or apex outbound email to broadcast fields that might be of use in diagnostics, is there some other alternative that exploits the OOTB debug log?