I am hitting salesforce limits in 3 cases:
- When user is adding a document from a large list of docs which is greater than 100? (Eg error when they are trying to pull a document from their library that has 196 documents)
- When processing a list of ATTACHMENTS greater than 100.
- When an Opportunity has 100 contacts, the controller throws error.
There are two Opportunities that will show the error above:
- Opportunity "Opp with 100 Contacts 1 Document", if we click on custom button on action.
- Opportunity "Opp with 1 Contact 102 Documents", if we click on custom button on action.
Any help with architecture redesign/ Work around/ better handling of such errors appreciated