1) Will upgrading the build producing Org from Summer 13 to Winter 14 impact the two patch orgs (Created out of the main build producing Org currently on developing 4.2 version, but each patch org 4.0.X and 4.1.X has a different Org ID ).
2) Are the releases builds produced and published on app exchange by 4.3.X main org in winter 13 going to be compatible/ installable by customer orgs still in summer 13 or older versions? for eg: if we upgrade build producing Org from Summer 13 to Winter 14 and create a 4.2.1 build, can it be installed on any org on summer 13 ?
3) Will it impact/ prevent us from releasing patches (4.0.X and 4.1.X ) in summer 13 after upgrade of main org to winter 14?
4) Are there any compatibility issues known?
6) Is there any option/ possibility of rollback/ downgrade of the build producing Org from winter 14 to summer 13 org in case of issues with build or errors in installation by the customers?