Lately I have seen for example new Application Architect certifications with certification number code like 0000700. Does that mean, that there is 700 certified persons? This numbering does not make sense with other certificates, where the number is above tens of millions (like Data architect and managment designer).
Salesforce Certified Application Architect For those who assess functional requirements from a declarative viewpoint.
- Certified Data Architecture and Management Designer
- Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer
- Certified Platform Developer I
- Certified Platform App Builder
- Certified Community Cloud Consultant* (Optional)
Disclaimer: Salesforce certification types, requirements, and structure is changed often. I'm not really following it, and can't tell whether the document I'm referencing is current, but it is a great illustration that helps visualize certifications relationships.