When I try to merge two accounts that have sales opportunities, I get the following validation exception:
Cannot Delete Account Sales Opportunities Exist
Based on the dearth of Google hits for that term, I'm assuming this is a custom validation rule that we've set up on Salesforce at some point.
The only problem is that I can't find out where it lives. I've looked in...
- Duplicate rules - nothing
- Matching rules - only the 3 standard rules, none active
- Duplicate Record Set Validation Rules - nada
- Duplicate Record Item Validation Rules - zilch
- Account Validation Rules - diddly squat
- Account triggers - only those associated with installed apps
I may have forgotten other places I've looked and been disappointed.
Can anyone offer any pointers?