I'm considering buying some books to improve my Salesforce skills.
I found this article on the Salesforce developer platform.
The three first books of the list "Books by Community Authors" seem to be the most interesting for me.
- Advanced Apex Programming for Salesforce and Force.com: Because there are moments when we have to use Apex. And I have already some knowledge with Apex.
- Practical Salesforce.com Development Without Code: Because as @AdrianLarson often says: "The more there is code, the more there is code to maintain."
- Force.com Enterprise Architecture: To help me make the best decisions to answer company problems.
So my questions are:
- Did anyone read these books? If so, were they helpful?
- Is there any other book in this list that I should read first?
- Is there any other book not in this list that is worth buying before them?