We're using the MobilePush SDK to add Attributes to a Contact using the addAttribute() function as documented here.
We have also added the attributes in Marketing Cloud by:
- Open MobilePush Data Attribute Group in Contact Builder
- Edit the 'MobilePush Demographics' Attribute Set
- Add the required Attributes
This is fine, but we can't figure out where we can view these Attributes. I would have assumed that they appear in the Contact Record view accessible from:
Contact Builder > All Contacts > [Contact Record] > Attributes Tab > MobilePush Data Section
I note that custom Attributes for Email Demographics and MobileConnect Data appear here, but not for MobilePush Demographics.
All I want to do is to see MobilePush Attributes for a Contact! Note that there is:
- No SQL Data View for this
- No Data Extension
- No visibility in the Contact Record (in Contact Builder)
Does anyone know how to Attributes for MobilePush Contacts?