I've set up a triggered automation, that listens to csv-uploads and imports them into a data extension (using overwrite). Furthermore, I created a simple journey that uses this automation's audience as entry point. The automation runs successful and the data of the csv is correctly written to the data extension. However, the journey doesn't run for the contact in the data extension.
The email in the journey's email activity completes validation and also a test send using the data extension row inserted by the import activity succeeds.
The following info is displayed in the event results:
Status Activity Name Activity Type
MetCriteria EntryAudience Trigger
InteractionEventHandled -- --
ContactAttempted -- --
I also checked the JSON Output on the event results page, to see if there is additional information, but as far as I'm concerned it contains no useful additional information.