Salesforce Lightning Limitations in Winter '17?
I have looked up and down and cannot find if (or when) Email Templates from Classic org are avaliable in the Winter '17 release of Lightning.
i found in the Summer '16 Release Notes, what is not available:
- Mass Email is not available.
- Mass Email Merge is not available.
- Email templates created in Salesforce Classic can’t be used in Lightning Experience, and vice versa.
- Email is not available for cases, campaigns, person accounts, or custom objects.
- Text, HTML with letterhead, and Visualforce templates are not available. Templates in Lightning Experience are custom HTML.
- You can’t attach files from Salesforce Files Connect, such as Google Drive files or Microsoft SharePoint® files, to emails in Lightning Experience.
- Automatic BCC, which lets users automatically receive copies of sent emails, is not available in Lightning Experience.
My Major Dilema about Switching to Lightning is:
- Email templates created in Salesforce Classic can’t be used in
Lightning Experience, and vice versa.
I found in the Winter '17 Release Notes a section Called "Whats Not Available in Lightning Winter '17" but it mentions nothing about email limitations.
Question: was this limitation of not having the ability to use email templates made in SF Classic in the Summer '16 release still unavaliable in Winter '17 Release?