As we were validating data that we just loaded, we encountered a strange issue on a specific user:
A formula field contained in a related list is not calculated in Lightning whereas the user can clearly see it in Classic.
Following the standard troubleshooting procedure we checked:
- The page layout : there is one unique page layout for all users
- The field level security : the user's profile allows to read the field
- The data itself : the formula field displays as expected in classic, workbench confirms that the data is here
- What could we have forgotten in troubleshoot process which could explain the gap between Lightning and Classic ?
- What can make the field formula field displayed well in Classic but not in Lightning ?
- How come this kind of issue be user specific and where could we configure this to prevent these issues in the future ?
Thanks in advance,
NB: We used the standard related lists.