i was wondering if it is possible to insert a custom link in the forward to a friend feature.
I explain you below the steps of this process and where I would like to change.
- A contact receives an email with ftaf link inside.
- The contact clicks on the ftaf button and he is redirected to the standard web form where he can insert few email addresses and a text message in order to forward the email
- These new (or already existing) contacts receive the email from their Friend with a message "If you want to Subscribe to this newsletter please click here"
- If the contact clicks on the subscribe link, he will redirect to the standard profile center
- The contact fills the fields in the profile center page and click "update". In this way i could see the new subscriber in the all subscriber list.
My question is concerning to the possibility to substitute the link at the third step. Can i change the URL so that the contact will redirect to a custom profile center (created using landing page)?