I’ve tried to update one of our existing certificates in Salesforce by performing the following steps:
- Setup -> Certificate and Key Management
- Click the “wildcard.codefuel.com” certificate.
- Click the “Update Signed Certificate” button.
- Choose the certificate file from my computer and click “Save”. (certificate file enclosed)
- I get an error: The certificate that you are uploading doesn't match the generated certificate signing request.
I've tried to upload directly the new .crt file we've gotten from our CA. I haven't downloaded the .csr file from salesforce since this certificate is used by other systems too.
Any ideas how can I overcome this issue?