I have set up a data extension to capture a query and return it's results. In order to track the query, I am running it in automation studio. However, the query keeps failing. I have checked that the fields are consistent with those of the query, but still it fails.
Here is a copy of the query:
SELECT SubscriberKey , EmailAddress , FirstName , Username , B.bet_market_name , B.bet_market_selection FROM [Email Audience - Marketing] E JOIN ( SELECT customer_id , bet_market_name , bet_market_selection FROM ( SELECT customer_id , bet_market_name , bet_market_selection , ROW_NUMBER() OVER (PARTITION BY customer_id ORDER BY BT.bet_id ASC) AS rowNum FROM BetTransaction BT JOIN ( SELECT bet_market_selection , bet_id , bet_market_name FROM BetSelection BS WHERE amount >= 5 AND win_price >= 1.5 AND bet_category_name = 'Football (Premier League)' ) BS ON BT.bet_id = BS.bet_id WHERE multi = 1 ) as B WHERE rowNum = 1 ) as B ON E.customer_id = B.customer_id