I have create a managed package in developer org where environment hub is enabled.but I have also a business org where Environment hub is also enabled. I want to connect my managed package org with business org. Can we connect these org or Not?
You can add a dev org to the Environment Hub.
User Permissions Needed To connect an organization to the Environment Hub: “Connect Organization to Environment Hub”
- Log in to the Environment Hub, and then select Connect Org.
- Enter the admin username for the org that you want to connect and, optionally, a short description. A description makes it easier to find the org later, especially if your hub has many members.
- By default, single sign-on (SSO) is enabled for the org you connected.To disable SSO, deselect Auto-enable SSO for this org.
- Select Connect Org again.
- In the pop-up window, enter the org’s admin username and password. If you don’t see the pop-up, temporarily disable your browser’s ad blocking software and try again.
- Select Log In, and then select Allow.