Environment : Sandbox
I am using callout to pull the data from api to Salsesforce. It was working untill salesforce disable TLS 1.0. Today I ran the apex callout and got the following error
System.CalloutException: Server chose TLSv1, but that protocol version is not enabled or not supported by the client
Then I checked Internet about this error and came to know that salesforce disabled TLS 1.0. I also got some information TLS 1.0 Disablement Critical Update Console (CRUC) Setting. But unfortunately am not able to see that Require TLS 1.1 or higher for HTTPS connections in CRUC.
Then I checked my callout url using Qualysis SSL Labs and got the result like below
So, my callout url api is not supported for TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2.
Now what action I need to take to work properly again.
Update : My Chrome Browser is up to date with Supporting TLS 1.0, 1.1, 1.2