I have created a VF page for add employee with 12 fields and added to community. These fields are visible when i login as salesforce user. But when i login as community user 4 input fields do not show up only the label is visible. This 4 fields which are not visible are lookup fields where the controlling field being account. Is there any settings i need to enable?
This appears to be issue with Field Level Security. Provide appropriate FLS at community User's profile. To set FLS follow
- Setup->Manage Users->Profiles
- Open Community User's Profile/Profiles.
- Go To Field Level Security Section .
- Click view against the object to which your fields belong.
- click Edit to modify FLS as per your requirements.
Hi Mukesh, Thanks for the help. I did change the fls and now i am able to see some fields and some fields are still readonly even after giving the edit permission on fls.– VipinJun 8, 2016 at 11:02
Its resolved with profiles i also added fls on permission set that resolved the issue. Thanks for the holp Mukesh.– VipinJun 10, 2016 at 5:58