I Created three communities and add a Custom Profile "CommunityCommunityProfile". I created Users with this Profile.
Now Problem is all the users with this profile are login into all the communities. i want to login User1 for Community1 and User2 for Community2.
Yes, we can create permission sets for specific users and assign them under specific community. Please don't enable the Profile "CommunityCommunityProfile" under any community.
Here are the steps:-
- Create three permission set for three users.
- Go to Setup > All Communities
- Click Manage next to the community name.
- Click Administration | Members.
- Select Permission Set for community.
- Click Save.
Repeat the step from 2 to 6 for assigning permission set for each community.
Let me know in case of any concerns.