I am new to Salesforce and I am not sure what to use to achieve below.
Imagine the situation.
- Somebody makes a phone call on the number 01843668832.
- The phone call goes through external company witch capture information such as caller telephone number, call lenght etc.
- I pull stats from external company about this phone call using SOAP API.
- Now I got this information and I am pushing it to SalesForce.
- Salesforce receive this information and shows the pop up with received information to the agent.
My question is how do I achieve step 4 & 5?
Another thing is that I will need to do this for multiple Salesforce accounts. For example I will have 3 different accounts on SF.
Account A, Account B, Account C.
By account I mean completely different Salesforce account with different users, owner by different person.
I will have have three different phone numbers:
number 123 - Belonging to Account A
number 456 - Belonging to Account B
number 789 - Belonging to Account C
I will have access to the phone call stats for all of these numbers.
I will get permission to access and change Account A, B & C Salesforce data using oAuth2 authentication.
When phone call happen to number 123 I want the pop up to show only for Account A. When phone call happen to number 456 I want the pop up to show for Account B. And so on.
Do I have to create Visual Force page or can that be places in standard Sales Force page (standard layout)?
Can this be achieved using Salesforce Open CTI ?