We are looking at implementing a customer facing application using Salesforce communities, and in the simple case this looks very straightforward.
However, it's always the way that a couple of requirements seem to cause us some difficulties.
- We operate as multiple brands. We'd like to present the same application branded in multiple ways, but manage a single code-base / configuration. This should include:
- The look of the site / colours / images, etc.
- The look any notification emails (new user / chatter notifications / etc).
- The URL to be different for each brand.
- We operate in multiple languages, and so would like content to be language specific:
- The content of the site, labels, drop-downs, etc.
- The content of any notification emails.
Does anyone have any experience with the above - it does not appear to be a trivial implementation, particularly when thinking about the emails.