first of all: Yes I know, List Viewing user Id needs to be Case Owner Id in order for the standard service cloud refresh list to work.
What I got to work is this:
- Setup Email 2 Case
- Support Settings => Make me the default case owner if assignment fails
- Open Service Console, got to list: 'myCases' (Only shows my cases)
- Send an Email to Email2Case
- Voila: List does refresh
What does not work:
- Custom Settings => Default User X is Case Owner
- Using Assignment Rules to determine Case Owner => User Y
- Send Email to Email2Case Address
- Open Service Cloud, got to list: 'myCases' as User Y
- send an Email To Email2Case
=> No Refresh
I am really at loss. Can somebody confirm/deny that Assignment Rules do affect the standard refresh behaviour?
Kind Regards, Sz