I've a user who had created a dynamic dashboard. But not able to edit or make any changes to the dashboard any more. WHY? Following permissions on profile are ACTIVE w.r.t Dashboard and Report.
- Create and Customize Dashboards -> Checked
- Edit My Dashboards -> Checked
- Schedule Dashboards -> Checked
- View My Team's Dashboards -> Checked
- Manage Dynamic Dashboards -> Checked
In addition, with folding sharing settings this user is set as MANAGER; So with Manager access, you can do everything Viewers and Editors can do, plus control other users’ access to it, change its properties, or delete it.
Can anyone highlight what more is required? In addition giving View All Data permission at profile level is not a feasible option for me.
Please suggest! Thanks in advance. Regards, Pooja