Well, I decided to go the long way instead because I couldn't make it work in a email content.
I made it work in SSJS in a Landing Page but it wouldn't do anything in a Script object.
So the long way I'm using is when the Automation for the Import is triggered, I run a query at the to insert in a Data Extension the name of the Import and a date.
Then from the Email Content I can easily access the Data Extension and figure out if an Import is missing for the day.
Here is the code I used in the Query:
SELECT CONVERT(VARCHAR(8), GETDATE(), 112) 'EventDate', 'Digital' AS 'Group', 'Digital_Audience' AS 'Name'
And the code in the Email Content:
/* Retrieve Data Extension Rows for today only */
Var @today, @rows, @importCount, @name, @foundAudience, @foundBehaviour, @foundPreference
Set @today = Format(Now(), 'yyyyMMdd')
Set @rows = LookupRows("All_Imports", "EventDate", @today, "Group", "Digital")
Set @importCount = RowCount(@rows)
If @importCount == 3 Then
/* Silent Error to stop the email from being sent - it won't error in the Automation */
RaiseError("Nothing to report today.", true)
ElseIf @importCount > 0 Then
For @i = 1 To @importCount Do
Set @rs = Row(@rows, @i)
Set @name = Field(@rs, "Name")
If @name == "Digital_Audience" Then
Set @foundAudience = true
ElseIf @name == "Digital_Behaviour" Then
Set @foundBehaviour = true
ElseIf @name == "Digital_Preference" Then
Set @foundPreference = true