Unable to access sharepoint via Files Connect.
- A user with System Admin Permission created.
- Enable Files COnnect in my org.
- Created a permission set to access Files Connect Online and assigned to the above user.
- Got Consumer Key and Consumer secret, and with them I created Auth Provider in Salesforce.
- Set Authorize end point url and token end point url.
- Created External Data Sources
I got my External Data Sources - Authenticated as well.
But when I try to "Validate & Sync" it says "OAuth token expired".