My App will have two major business functions (BF 1, BF 2), each supporting different departments within a customer.
Customer A may want to license BF 1 Only Customer B may license BF 2 Only Customer C may license BF 1 & 2
We're considering a tiered licensing model, such that companies who want both functions pay more then those who only license 1 of the functions.
- Can the OEM org support unique 3rd party integrations for Customer A vs B and C? Or, the integration is for All Customers?
- Can the OEM environments support unique SF to SF integrations, per customer?
- Please confirm that each of these customers will have the flexibility to create their own new fields, Workflows, Page Layouts, Record Types, Email Services, etc
- Do the API call limitations aggregate per customer or across ALL Customers? In other word, can customer A hog up all of the API call space and therefore negatively impact all other customers?
- Does the Security Review cost the same for the OEM license as it does for AppExchange Packages.
- Can we also list our OEM Package on the AppExchange