Between 2016-01-19 and today, 2016-01-22, my Developer Console stopped working in Spring 16, cs21.
- All menu items do not drop down to a list of actions (instead, empty dropdown)
- No tabs are refreshed with their prior state (logs, test results)
- Browser console shows
Uncaught TypeError: b is not a functionin
ApexIDEPanels(see screen shot below)
To paraphrase Monty Python:
'E's not pinin'! 'E's passed on! This developer console is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace!
- Occurs on all browsers - Chrome-Firefox-Safari-Opera
- Others in my org do not experience this issue
- Is not browser-related because I can log into my org from others' computers who have a working/functional DC, yet when I use their computers with my login ID, I get the same failure. Additionally, I installed Opera just today to rule out cookies or any browser state. Browser Refresh Hard does not help. DC works fine for me in a different Spring 16 org on the same computer (cs11)
This leads me to conclude that the current state of my logs, query results and testresults causes DC to blow up whereas other user's logs/testresults/queryresults don't have such pernicious effect.
I can't delete the
ApexLogs from the DC as the 'Use Tooling API' checkbox doesn't display. Using Workbench to delete
ApexTestResult has yet to bear fruit.