We've just noticed that when adding the same product code multiple times to an opportunity and then producing a quotation, that the pricing for those duplicate products gets mixed up on the quote. The total value remains the same but the pricing on the quote line items moves to one of the other line items with that same product code. Usually this wouldn't be an issue as you would use quantity but we do have a system in place where we sometimes use a generic product code which would need to be added multiple times to an opportunity and would have different pricing assigned each time.
Has anyone seen this issue before and any ideas on how I can rectify this?
Thanks in advance.
Example of issue:
Opp line items
- PRODUCTA - Reception Building Door - £100.00
- PRODUCTA - Library Door - £200.00
- PRODUCTA - Staff Entrance Door - £300.00
- PRODUCTA - Canteen Door - £400.00
When a quote is produced the QLI pull through like this:
Quote line items
- PRODUCTA - Reception Building Door - £200.00
- PRODUCTA - Library Door - £400.00
- PRODUCTA - Staff Entrance Door - £100.00
- PRODUCTA - Canteen Door - £300.00
The pricing seems to get muddled as SF doesn't seem to know which line item to apply it to when the same code is applied to multiple line items?