I have Created a Google form with fields Title, FirstName, LastName, Email, Company. When I click on submit button, All the data has to save into a custom object in my sandbox. For this I need to write REST service to integrate with salesforce. I am new to REST services.Please tell me how to do this.
Here's some documentation that may help you out:
- Send an email when a form is submitted. You can combine this with Apex Email Services to save to your custom object. This doesn't exactly answer your question, but it may be the best way to go as I believe it would be the easiest.
- Use Google Apps Script on Form Submit. Combine this with the 3rd bullet point to send a rest call to Salesforce.
- execute a rest api from google apps script
- Create an SFDC record via rest
- General information on using SFDC's rest api