I'm still a bit unsure which Apex classes I have to enable in a Permission set.
- I guess I don't need to enable Test classes
- I definitely need to enable Controller and Controller extensions for enables VF pages
- But do I also need to enable all the classes that are indirectly called by those classes
- Does the
with sharingtell me anything about whether or not to enable a class?
- Does it matter wether the class is
- Do I need to enable
abstractsuper classes that are indirectly used?
- What about Trigger Handler classes (= classes that hold the triggers code)?
The same in a way applies to Objects and their fields:
- If I use a purely technical SObject that is created and deleted by trigger code only. Do I need to enable in the users permission set?